Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Taste the Summer!!! TASTE IT!

I thought this was funky. I saw it in the local 7/11 and could not resist. Its the summer selection! When I think of summer, I think of keema curry. Yum.






















I also bought some chocolate milk in what turned out to be WAY too much milk. I don`t drink a lot of milk here in this country so I have lost my penchant for da dairy. The thing I like about chocolate milk here is its everyman`s chocolate milk. Allow me to explain. When you buy a carton o choco moo juice back home, you drink it with gusto and feel both safe and disapointed by the fact that no matter how hard you try at home.... you will never come close to recreating the texture or taste of that store bought milk. Not by trying all the milk/syrup ratios under the sun. When you drink chocolate milk here, its just like the crap that I can make in my kitchen!!! Fantastic ;) Makes me feel like I`ve made it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris WJ Charlton said...

I guess you've never had "Van Houten Cocoa".
It is the "bomb dot com".

If you catch my meaning.

1:37 p.m.  
Blogger Gorrozolla said...

Thats actually the stuff I was talking about Bee-otch!

10:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home