Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Picture time!!

Just Click on the Pictures and they get bigger!!!

















It was cloudy on the drive into Shosanbetsu but there was some amazing sun poking through near the islands off the coast!

















Here is a picture of the HUGE volcano in the distance. The low clouds make it look so much bigger and prehistoric.
































We had the most amazing view driving towards the ocean on the way home. My town is nice, but I would give anything to be working closer to here.



















I found a friend at the beach.... I named him Wilbur. He has kept me company these last few weeks here.

















There are a lot of low lying clouds which is really weird but they do look wicked when combined with all the Japanese mountains here.
































We drove through Shimokawa on the way to the campsite so I called John. He lives really close to the store we stopped at so he came by for a visit. Look at that happy little chappy. He has a cool little town under his belt.


And there were hundreds of wind turbines along the coast. They were a little smaller that what I am used to seeing, but they made up for it by cramming a lot into the region.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home