Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hey everyone. Well, I got some videos for you to watch, but they can't all fit on this page, so this little ditty will have to suffice. Its a little something that Chris and I improved. It may be spur of the moment, but its still Pure Gold. It wont be long before Kanye is mixing this into his latest chart topping hit.


Not much new is happening. I'm trying to get a band together. But that might not come to fruition for quite a while, since school is crazy for everyone. I don't know if I will be doing any more work with my St. Catharines band. The show we did went pretty well, considering that we had very little practice time together. I am looking forward to seeing the DVD. If you want a copy, let me know! I also went and saw an AWESOME beatboxer from my university. I think his name is Hashi. Anyway, you can find a very dark video here, but the sound quality is good Anyway. If I think of anything else interesting, i'll post. OH and the Halloween Haunt is going on tomorrow, so there will be pictures ;)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris WJ Charlton said...

Kanye can't even touch our skills!

9:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home