Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekends

Not much going one as of recent. My dad has begun to renovate the basement. It was actually renovated a few years ago, but it was mostly superficial stuff. This time, some serious work is getting done. Walls, ceiling, everything is coming out. I am pretty happy, since my parents are ordering a dumpster for the refuse, and I can finally get rid of a lot of clutter that the family has accumulated over the years. Hopefully, I can get rid of enough stuff that I can use my closet, which is full to the brim and unable to be used for its original purpose, that of holding clothes. I am trying to speed the process along, but there isnt really much I can do. My job today was to remove nails and staples from the old wood, so we could use it again.

I am also getting tired of these ho-hum weekends. Its sad that I actually look forward to getting back to work on Monday. I don't really like the job, but the people I work with make it worth while.

I went out with some coworkers the other night, and it was ok. I think I am going to try to control my drinking though. It was fine to get wasted in Japan, as I dont have any reason not to. I would get drunk, hang out in the bar for a few hours, and then drunkenly walk the 5 minutes home with people and hang out some more. But it just feels wierd to do it here. Plus, I really hate how I feel the next morning. I think my liver is getting weaker. I never used to feel it the next day. Thats about it. At least I wrote something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home