Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Japanese Change Machine

Japan has changed the was I view myself. I look back on pictures of myself from only last school year and realize two things. I didn't dress very well and my hair sucked. Since I have gotten to
Japan I have bought a lot of new clothes , which for the most part are better. Now, they aren't designer clothes which cost me an arm and a leg, they are actually cheaper than home(signifucantly cheaper) and they look a lot better. As for my hair. I have cut it short since I got here and I don't really want to go back to my old style. I am currently sporting a faux-hawk look which was originally a joke, but I kinda like so will probably wear for a while. My hair is growing out withing weeks of cutting, so I am not that concerned. If I need to, I can shave my head and have an inch of hair in two weeks. But I would seriously like others inputs as well. About the hair anyways.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really? a faux-hawk? it makes us wonder about you.... but whatever floats your boat!! Haa haa haa... naw, it's alright, but you should take a picture from a different angle so we can get the full effect! It's hard to make a judgment call from that picture... As for the clothes, we're proud you classed it up. Although, to be fair, it's not that hard to go up from homemade beaters.... It'll be nice to see all the stuff when you get home... bring us some candy.... and some money... maybe just the money...
(no seriously, get us some candy)

9:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home