Monday, January 15, 2007

Pics that were long time comin'

I finally plugged in my memory card into my computer. Here are some really interesting pics from around the world... that is the town I live in. First, they have been a long time coming, but here are pictures of the horrible room which these people call a gym... *shiver*

Plus I took pictures of my new shoes. I am pretty sure they are the only pair being worn in the entire world. Yeah, and thats not even an over exageration. I don't know why shoes are so expensive in Canada, but name brands are really cheap here. I got these Adidas for $39 and I got a pair of Nike Shox for only $60. I am quite proud of my finds personally. I want to thank ABC mart, the Japanese equivalent of Payless shoes for giving me tacky shoes.


Heh heh heh, tacky.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the tacky shoes. Very you. :P

They're similar in tackiness as the bowling ones you got here before you left!

12:36 p.m.  
Blogger Chris WJ Charlton said...

That's it!?

I demand more.

2:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't you love how in the gym the guys feel the need to throw the weights as hard as they can into the ground? I swear its just a noise making competition. I think you left out the best part, which would be the like 50 year old treadmill. It's so huge, it's awesome! And don't forget the awesome necksercises the guys do from time to time... they're fun to watch, hahahaha

8:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could get shoes like that, but sadly the market forces of North America make it impossible. If only teen ideals could appreciate such artistic shoes, then perhaps we could all live better lives. Woe is me, denied such beauteous footwear.

9:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home