Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I went to the 100 yen store the other day with Miyako and we bought a lot of christmas. Basically we turned my room into a cheap christmas whore, but I dont really mind, since it looks so damn festive :)
I bought lights for cheap and got a ton of garland and even a little tree.





Ok, I didn't even realize I hadn't done this, but here are some photos from the concert I went to in October. They are really fuzzy since it was dark and my hands are always shaking now, but some of the pictures came out ok. I also took a video of an entire song the Pillows performed before they confiscated my camera V(^@^ )
Basically, the opening band was some local, non-famous group which had a few fans in the crowd and knew how to rock. The second band was a lot more famous... The Back Horn? I have never seen or heard of them. Anyway. They were way too loud, but good and I was really deaf by the time the Pillows came on. IT was everything I dreamed of and more. Anyway, I will post the hell out of the video when I make it 7mb smaller.







Thats about it. I have been practicing a lot, since I have to perform with a band in the school festival on Saturday. I am really nervous, but in the end, I will be happy even if I screw up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home