Sunday, October 22, 2006

Concerts, a cat, and A new home fore ma PHISH!

Huzzah. I conquered the hell out of Lawson's convinience store today. I went to buy my tickets and successfully communicated in Japanese with the store clerk who helped me use the machine which gives out tickets. Its kinda neat, since all you have to do is go on the internet, find out where your concert is, and get the concert number, then go to Lawson's and use the machine. You get a reciept and then the cashier prints out your ticket. Since there are millions of Lawsons(sometimes one on either side of the road, directly across from each other) getting tickets is SO easy!Thank god for Japanese convienience stores actually being as convienient as the name promises.



In other news, That's a cat that keeps coming and eating my food. I bought it some cat food, but it is really mean and keeps scratching people when they try to pet it. It has a sneaky trick. It lets you come up to it and reach out, then it scratches the hell outa you. Luckily, I am smart enough not to try to love a stray cat, so I am unaltered. It sure likes french baguettes, tuna and milk though.



I went for a really long bike ride today, and ended up at a really far away beach. I basically followed the coast until the roads ended, and then walked a few kilometers up the beach. I found a ton of cool new stones to decorate my new bigger fish tank, and also got a little rained on. I found a lot of tide pools, which had a lot of small hermit crabs and sea urchins.


On the way back, I stupidly forgot my towel after I put it down to take a picture of the crab, and didn't realize it until I got all the way back to my bike. The blue thing in the middle, way off is my towel.


On the way back, I rode my bike really fast, and I think I made record time, except when I hit a bump and my shit flew out of my basket. I really hate Japanese sidewalks! I don't know why a country where so many people ride bikes has such extremely steep transitions from street to sidewalk. If you don't slow to a crawl, you get tossed like a bi-sexual beef salad. Anyway, I stopped halfway home to take pictures of the ferris wheels at Marinoa city, since I think its the law that gaijin do this.


I got home and finished pimping the SHIT out of my new fish tank.

Yeah, that's right!!! My fish tank has a bubble machine, AND lilly pads!!! Oh, and that Sweet ass wave backdrop. That's just some junk mail that I used..... cuz I'm thrifty. Yeah, that IS the best fish tank you've ever seen.


Man, look at all these photos. I am a really generous guy. Send me money to show your thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was MY towel wasn't it!?!?! Ohh, I'm DEFINETLY not sending you money!

9:59 a.m.  
Blogger Gorrozolla said...

BUT I GOT IT BACK!!!!

1:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home