Thursday, September 28, 2006

dying or possibly dead

I caught something foul. I think it's Japanese encephalitis, but that could be the result of my overactive imagination or my grossly inadequate medical training. I just feel bad. The worst part is that my lungs are all congested up ins, so I can;t even walk up a flight of stairs without taking a rest-stop. I really hope I am better by tomorrow, since everyone is going to KYOTO!!!! This will be fun, since everyone is going and there is tons of stuff to like.... look at and take pictures of. I'm probably gonna take like an finity of them. I'll even post them here so you can be jealous of how many pictures I'm capable of taking, not of what I'm taking the pictures of, since I will probably be taking picturs of boring things like statues and scriptures and Buddha. I don't know if I'll have internet while there, so It may be tuesday afore you see anything. Oh, and I'm also gonna visit the hell out of Tomoo's family in Osaka!!! I can't wait to help them move their furniture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home