Saturday, September 09, 2006

Japan's most famous ass

HEY!!!, I'm in the paper. We went to the disaster prevention center the other day and some reporter made a story about it. It turns out that the photographer took the photo for the article at just the right time so that my ass was facing the lens. Yeah, it looks pretty good. You can't see anything but my ass...... fucking media. Anyway, I'm going to try to get a picture, or a copy of that article, so that you all can see the mockery that Japan has made of my ass.
Karaoke was good today. We went for Betty's birthday. We had dinner, then had karaoke, then did purikura. It was a lot of funz. We also went to the beach and played volleyball, and went into the water. It was really warm, so I threw some people in. I will get some pictures and put them up as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home