Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Proof I'm a Pirate. Exibit A..... Plundered Booty

Yes, that's right. I have heaped even more evidence onto the festering pile which is my masculinity. I have plundered not just mere common swag, but swag which will be told of yonder, for eons, from the shadiest of saloons to the highest of bourgoisie courts. I have plundered what some would call a priceless artifact, in that it is fully functional, and is an antique. Are you ready to burst with anticipation? Good. Here is a picture.I can't believe it. It seems some fool in Westdale decided to throw out a completely working drum machine. Now, its not the fanciest of them around, and it is a little scuffed, but other than that, it works pretty good for something that may be as old as I am. As far as I can tell, using all empirical evidence before me, they threw it out because they were tired of wasting batteries in it. I assume this because there were 6 C cell (thats right, it takes a half dozen C cells to run) batteries inside which were dead, and there was no adapter by the curb. I have no idea why they didn't just go to The Source and pay $19 for a universay adapter.... Well, maybe they got a better drum machine, but still. Who throws this kind of junk out??? Sane people? Or insane people?

2 more days until I leave Canadian soil, and I'm freaking the hell out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home