Thursday, June 29, 2006

No one likes suspense... maybe some bridges.

Well, they left it to pretty much the final days, but we did, after all this recieve our acceptances to attend Seinan Gakuin for the 2006/2007 year. I was nearing the end of my "waiting for accptance" rope, so this couldn't have come at a better time. I am happy it came and will eagerly begin my planning and preparation. I want to get my flight worked out as soon as possible, and since it is going to be a little complicated, I will have to time it perfectly with my fellow exchangees. It also looks like we are going to be doing our own visa's so I will be taking a trip to Toronto soon. Now I can concentrate on work and school. I would say that for the past few weeks, there were some traces of doubt.... not a lot, but they were there. Now I don't have to worry...except for money. I still have to worry about money... stupid money.

I think that's everything. I still hate work, and I am taking a night class now to get my missing 3 credits that McMaster is being a jerk about. I have my credits, but sadly, I am $400 less rich now. Everyone should come to the BBQ coming up. I don't know where or when it is... but come.

60 MORE DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home