Monday, April 24, 2006

Foiliage

Well, it seems all nature needed was one really nice day, followed by a really crappy day to start up again this year. Yesterday was really nice, and today was really not nice, and now all the leaves are starting to come out. On my walk home from school today there were actually buds and leaves starting on all the trees and shrubs. It's amazing the difference it makes too. All that green after all those months of greys and browns. That's about it. There are leaves and buds on the trees. It's nice.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just discovered that you have a blog. Wow, go me.

8:30 a.m.  
Blogger Gorrozolla said...

HUZZAH

5:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like colours too. It almost makes me want to go outside...almost. Plus I just want to add this is my first post on a blog ever. Consider yourself validated.

5:17 a.m.  
Blogger Gorrozolla said...

I'd be happy, except this may or may not be a sign of the apocolypse. Actually, I've thought about it and realize... I 've had a good run. *feeling of validation being had*

5:46 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY GUYS HOWS IT GOING!?

10:40 a.m.  
Blogger Gorrozolla said...

*awkward*

12:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home