Friday, March 03, 2006

Better intel

Ok, so I found out which univiersity I have been nominated for and how many semesters I am going for. If I get accepted by my Japanese host institution I will be attending the illustrious and religiously superior Seinan Gakuin Daigaku. It is a Christian university located in Fukuoka, Japan which is on the northeast side of Kyushu. This is actually the university my sister is attending this year.
At this point, I am getting really tired of going to school. I think it is because I hate 3 of my classes. I just keep telling myself that it will all be over soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Isn't that Kaori and Fumi's University? Awesome.

1:01 a.m.  
Blogger Gorrozolla said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:03 p.m.  
Blogger Gorrozolla said...

How observant Chris.

1:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home