Monday, February 13, 2006

All talk

So I went to Bill's house for another rousing endeavor into the world of Halo. This time however, I brought Joel. It was going pretty well, mostly because having 3 people on the same team who are also on the same television has its advantages. It was also good because Joel was pretty good. We usually play with Bill's brother as a third but he hates Halo and is really quite bad. Today went well, but Bill and I did really poorly on most of the maps. This made us look really bad, because I had explained to Joel that we play a lot and that we were a pretty good team. We had at least 4 games where we didn't even get double digit kills. Anyway, it was still a lot of fun. I have never played a game which had so much replay appeal for me. If only they had spent more time working on the online features, instead of touching themselves dreaming of what they were going to spend their money on. This is my first real post...not very exciting, and I am guaranteeing you that you are wasting your time reading it. My life is not exciting at this point in time. I apologize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home