Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A week I will try to forget

Well, I have never felt such sickness and sorrow as I did these previous 7 days. Hmm, my last post. 13th. Yeah, that seems about right. That was day 3 of my 7 days of darkness. I felt bad the first day, which was the same day I went to a sushi dinner with everyone. After dinner, I began to feel the first symptoms of illness. I was really tired, and I couldn't breathe very well. Isaque and I were abandoned by everyone on the streets of Hamilton, and we ended up taking the bus back to school, since I felt like crap. We played some video games, and I went home. The next day, I went back to Mac to watch King Kong with Isaque. I was feeling really crappy, but I wanted to watch the movie before Isaque moved back home. This was day 2 and by now, fatique, fever, and chills had set their claws in me. Luckily, I had an exam on Friday. I don't actually remember taking my exam. It all sort of blurs together, since I had a really high fever. I do remember running out of kleenex on question 7, and the next 30 minutes seemed like days. I got the whole weekend to pass away. It's the end of day 7, exactly 7 days after I first felt the symptoms, and I still feel like crap. I get tired and out of breath doing the smallest things. I start wheezing from playing video games. It's really quite pathetic how bad my body has allowed this cold to get. I have managed to finish my semantics, historical ling, Japanese, and slang and discourse exams without missing one. Aside from that, I am waiting for the 25th which will be the day of my last exam. After that its just 5 days until my job starts. I need to call human resources back though. They called and I think it's about the job, but I was out, and have been out.
Nick: I seriously expect you to do two things. Upload that video, and comment on my blog when I'm in Japan.

Meaghan: I got your ketai clip today. Man, it looked WAY bigger in the picture. But it is really nice. We are planning on throwing all you jerks some kind of party when you get back, so it's not all good. It was kinda funny. Your letter matched up kinda with what's going on..... You have been looking for that movie for WAY TO LONG.
Here's a link to your site Meg. I don't think enough people read it. I don't know why. The old name didn't lie. It really is a barrel of monkeys.

Joel: I hope that you didn't want to keep the party thing secret, but I think it's ok. No one really likes suprise parties. Oh, and here's a link to the site of JOEL. Take THAT Joel. Two can play the linking game.

Everyone: I don't think people realize I have another page, or maybe you jerks just don't care. So THIS IS MY OTHER SITE. bookmark it. It's doctor recommended. And here is MY PICTURE SITE which will be chock full of Japan and summer photos soon enough.

that's a lot of hypertext. anyway. I just want to officially finish the schoolyear, and forget everything I did this year. Congratulations to the Schoolyear of 2005/2006. You have won the Shittiest Schoolyear of Marc's Life award. I hated pretty much everything that happeded this year, with the exception of about 5 people I met a Mac who didn't such balls like everyone else I met this year, and a few classes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got hit with a brutal fever as well, just 4 days ago. I was swigging buckleys while trying to write an exam that required 4 essays on it, outlining over 10 different books. It wasn't fun at all.

Hope you got over it, because I have felt your pain. Still feeling it actually.

4:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home