Monday, March 20, 2006

So many steps

Ok, so I think there are only a few more steps before everything is official. There is an orientation on the 4th of April now that all applications are complete. It's mandatory. It happens to interfere with my Japanese civilizations night class. Well, I don't actually think we have class that day, but we might. And I can't afford to miss that class. They better cater it too, because I am always hungry at that time.

Nothing great going on now. I have some assignments coming up which I dread. One due tomorrow actually, but I forgot about it until today. I'm sure I'll get it done, while keeping my calm. You can see the video from my May trip to Japan. There are more parts coming, but the person responsible for producing them is the laziest person I know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You damn right I'm lazy. I'm trying to kick the habit.

I actually have the WHOLE thing editted as a complete file on my computer, but it crashes every time I try and compile.

SO I have to go back and re-edit everything. Which means part 2 comes in a while since I have 3 essays due within this week.

6:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home