Thursday, June 08, 2006

sitting, waiting, wishing.

Ok, according to Joel, some girls who have applied to Leeds in England for an exchange have already recieved their acceptance letters, which means its only a matter of time before I get mine right? Wrong. Apparently last years candidates recieved theirs extra late because the International crew were at a conference in Toronto(because they care so much about our exchanges) I wish I had more control over how this whole thing played out. That goes for scholarships too, since it appears that both Joels and my applications to the 4 or 5 scholarships were lost. We know this because we did not recieve a yes/no email and everyone else did. oh well, I must continue to live completly in the dark, shaking my fists silently at the imbeciles running the international office and essentially, my life for the next 12 months.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love bureaucracy.

I learned from a few fiascos (fiasca?) at the Japanese club that you can never, ever trust other people to take good care of your stuff.

1:57 p.m.  
Blogger Gorrozolla said...

It's ok. I found out from Kaori that our acceptances were delayed, but will arrive by the end of June. Late is better than nothing.

10:23 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do read this ocassionally, you know. And I've even bookmarked it now!

12:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home