Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Too much Summer

I can't believe its this hot out. 47C with the humidity. How the hell do people near the equator put up with temperatures this high. At least the Jamaican students at Mac have been able to doff their winter coats for a little while. Luckily, my job only requires me to be outside for minutes at a time. I do not envy the grounds crew, mostly because they are all jerks. The days are beginning to fly by now and I am finding it hard to believe that in a few weeks, I won't be able to see anyone from Canada for at least 8 months. That seems like a really short time, until you ahve to experience it. I am going to have a going-away party on the second weekend of August so that I can see everyone from school before I leave.

very few days. Looking back and realizing that my summer days were not spent doing summer things. growing up sucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home