Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekend

God. Weekends blow here. I need to get out more, you know, greet and meet the locals. I did actually do that today, so I shouldn't complain though. Calen and I rode out bikes into Tenjin today and found a bunch of music stores to browse in. The first one is in a huge, tall, mall-like think called IMS building. It is a fancy music store which only has really expensive stuff. Calen brought me to another store, where I proceeded to play the hell out of some really expensive electonic drum sets. I played one that was worth $3000 which was really fun, and another which was $5000 and was actually less fun, although I preferred the drum pads a little more.

I also found out that my favourite band is going to be playing in Tenjin in a month!!!! I am overwhelmed with a sense of joy, as I will get to go to another Japanese live and it will be my favourite band AND its only 3000 yen!!!!!
so far I have convinced Calen to come, but I think it will be better with more ladies. Since everything is better when there are ladies. LADIES AM I RIGHT????

I have nothing lined up for tomorrow, so I think I will summon all of my will power and study my ass off. I am working on studying kanji from the 3rd year textbook, since our other classes refuse to admit we need to know them and already don't :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris WJ Charlton said...

Not.. the Pillows?

12:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home