Monday, November 20, 2006

Band stuff

THIS IS MY BAND, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

I was really worried about being the worst member that didn't seem to be a problem. We had trouble finding a lead singer, and I wish to god I had gotten an english speaker from I-house, but I got lazy and we got Hiroki. He is a really good singer in Japanese, but He couldn't quite get the english singing right. Anyway, I am planning to start something with Calen who plays the guitar, and If we do aything else, we'll make sure to record it for your viewing pleasure.

Since the festival was this last weekend, I had 4 days to "relax". Of those 4 days, I actually only got 3 since preparing for the stupid show got in the way. It was still nice, aside from all the fucking rain we got. The festival was ok, but my expectations were WAY higher than the reality, and I was dissapointed. I actually went to Kyushu Universities festival yesterday as well, and It was way better. They had more booths set up, way better bands, and tons of beer. Because we are a Christian University, we weren't allowed to drink, which didn't stop hundreds of students from the school from getting wasted at bars and stumbling around the city after the festival was over. Really lame, since everyone was drunk anyway.

I didn't take any pictures, and I apologize, but I was really busy with the band preparations. I hope you like the video, and if you have any questions for my, don't hesitate to ask.

marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home