Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Nagasaki

So... guess its been a while eh? So many memories. Hey I'll pretend I haven't been neglecting this blog if you do to! So I went to Nagasaki! It was really great. I took some pictures, but you have to go to my other blog to see them. They're all there in the photo section. Trust me. I had a little illness epedimic during December so I really didnt feel like writing. I got a cold, and then got better, then got another cold, then got better for Christmas, then got the flu for a week and a half. I hate being exposed to an entire continent of new virus strains. Anyway life is better so I will probably write more. Go see my pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey marc ol' boy. Those are indeed some fancy pictures. You have convinced me to see that part of the world one day.

How much in dollars was the 67,000 (yen?) guitar? It was pretty rock hard awesome.

-Dan

p.s you need to find a way to play halo with Bill and I.

4:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home