Wednesday, November 22, 2006

YEAH. That does look like the best goddamn stupid awsome concert anyone has ever seen. And yes, I did have the time of my life. There were two encores even. After they finished their main set, The lead singer threw a pick into the crowd, but it dissapeared and I didn't see anyone pick it up. Then after the first encore, they threw another one. I am pretty sure that that one dissapeared too. Any way, me and two other japanese guys we met crawled around on our hands and knees for about 10 minutes in vain, without finding anything. Then, after the show, we are searching again, and I find it 30 feet from the stage!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP.


Anyway, the great thing was, it was a really empty house. We had ticket numbers 153 and apparently there were only like 150 ish tickets, because the place was not packed. It was in Fukuoka Beat Station, which is directly under a train bridge and I mean directly( We think it use d to be the old station). It also had a capacity of 347 and it was no where near that packed. Anyway. I got yelled at in Japanese by the lead singer which was awsome and I also got a pick and a t-shirt. I'll take a picture of the tshirt lates yo.



I am not in the process of chilling the shit out. So look at my pictures and marvel at the fact that I went to an awsome concert :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home