Thursday, February 15, 2007

My busy February

I had a heck of a lot going on in the first 2 weeks of February. We had a week off of school because the highschool kids of Japan need to take their entrance exams. I took this opportunity to go lots of places and do lots of great things. I don't know how these pictures are going to format on the screen but they are as followed:

That mountain is located somewhere in Hiroshima prefecture. I went with Miyakos family for a great weekend of snowboarding! That run goes from the ground to the top of the mountain, 2.6kms up. There is only one way up the mountain to get to the other slopes, that being the chairlift. And there are only two ways down. The chairlift and actually taking the 2.6km long advanced slope. The first day was really crowded and there was at least a 20 minute wait to use the lift. Plus, for the first 3 hours, there was almost 0 visibility on the mountain from fog. The second day was a monday and man, it was warm. This meant no people, and no lines for the ski lift. We ended up using the beginner slopes until noon, and then got to do the huge slope 4 times before we left.

That hotel was REALLY nice. I've put up more pics on my pic site. We got an amazing dinner buffet and a great breakfast buffet the following day. Plus, our hotel room had an amazing view of the harbour.

There are also some pics from our trip to Yanagawa and the boat ride we took there through the historic something or another. It was relaxing and I had a delicious dish of fried eel. The downside was that I got a bone stuck in my throat for like 4 days. Man did that suck.

The last two are totally random pics from around town.






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home