Friday, February 02, 2007

New Camera!

So I was wandering around Tenjin, as I often do, and while in a little electronics paradise called Bic Camera, I saw a beautiful sight. It was a digital SLR camera which had been drastically reduced in price. I thought how nice it would be to buy it, but nothing came of it at the time. That was over 2 weeks ago, and recently, I decided that I wanted to but a new camera. I wanted something other than one of the small, point-and -shoot models that Japan has in abundance, so the SLR I saw was perfect. I went today to look for it and it was still there. Now keep in mind, if I had bought one in Canada, or for the non-sale price it would have cost over $1000 for the lens, camera and memory. With the sale, and some smart shopping at a second-hand store, I got the camera, a lens, and memory for $55o CAN. I have been playing around with it and man is it great. Im going to go out tomorrow and take some pictures with is, since I should get my money's worth out of it. There was defintely something else I wanted to write about, but the camera has momentarily wiped my short term memory clear. I will probably think of it in time for my post tomorrow when I put up some pics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

8:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home