Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Movies galore!! Lucky you

So it looks like I'm treating you pretty nicely eh? Two videos and pictures. Sometimes I spoil you. But its worth it. So this is a video of two beaches. One is near my house and everyone dumps into it and is kind of dirty and dangerous, but the second is really really nice.


We also had a really nice JET organized party this last weekend. It was a 4 hour drive to get there but the other JET who drove me ignored all posted speed limits through the windy mountain roads and we made it there in record time. We started out with a BBQ and followed that with some well deserved merry making. After we all had become quite merry we all went to down the cliffs to the beach and made a huge bonfire. That took a long time and in that time I managed to walk into a boulder in the dark and now I have big gashes on my leg. Sleeping in a tent was very.... nostalgic. I went to bed around 2:30 and woke up at around 7 because of STUPID NATURE. It sure can be bright and noisy. Everybody was up too and we all eventually made it down to the beach for a swim and then to the public spa near the campsite.



After all this fun it was time for another 4 hour drive, which I happily slept through.

This week has been filled with introductory lessons at some junior high schools. Basically, I have a power point show with pictures of family and friends and things from home that I lead the kids through. They like it pretty well, and they are really excited to get to see me so aside from being sleepy all the time its really fun. I am putting pictures in a separate post, since its hard to write and then sort pictures around. Peace out A-town.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris WJ Charlton said...

The video of you brushing your teeth was the highlight of my night.

Thank you.

10:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home