Thursday, October 09, 2008

I missed my Centennial!

Hey, last post was my 100th post! And I didn`t realize it until now. In celebration, here is a clip of my practicing with the band I recently joined. Please keep in mind that it was only our second practice and that my only singing experience is some part-time shower work and occasional drunk karaoke ;) I hope you enjoy it. I am trying to actually learn how to use a good video editing software, so hopefully I can evolve past the Windows Movie Maker set up I`m rolling with now.
An aside.... I am going to work on getting my cohorts some sheet music from the internets, since its really hard to sing in key when everyone else is in the wrong pitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris WJ Charlton said...

MARC OMG IT'S MARC THE LEAD SINGER OF THE BAND!
OMG!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MARC OVER HERE! MARC I LOVE YOU! MAAAAAAAAAAAARC!

6:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home