Thursday, November 06, 2008

LLOLS Wintorz

We got our first snow on Tuesday! It wasn`t staying on the ground because it was a bit above freezing. It was covering the ski hill outside my window pretty well though. I walked to the dollar store and it was really nice. It was really puffy and wasn`t very heavy. Then it was 15C for the next two days. I did notice that snow brooms are out on display now. I am looking forward to a winter of dry snow as opposed to the wet slop we get in Hamilton. My vacation was nice, and there is a nice DVD of the whole trip available now to those who want one. Just let me know. I will also put together a small clip video for my here I think. Nothin fancy, just highlights. I figured out how to use Nero movie maker a little better so its no longer a chore just getting a video produced.
I`m off to the hospital tomorrow morning since my body is rejecting Japanese air and turning against me again. It is getting worse everytime, so I hope they can cure me this time! Oh, I actually have a clip from the DVD from one of my first failed movie creation attempts. Enjoy.

On a nice positive note. I used to hate uploading video to blogger because it would take ages. With my new internets, its super fast. I just did a 100mb upload in 1 minute. It used to take me over an hour!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I want one

7:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. ur such nerds. Love it

7:11 p.m.  
Blogger Chris WJ Charlton said...

This video.

Oi Gevalt.

11:10 a.m.  
Blogger Dan Claus-Nesbitt said...

Oh man it is Dan posting from his business journal, it makes it more professional.

I got your video sir, I'm in the process of watching it now.

That burger was disgusting for the record.

7:52 a.m.  
Blogger Furious said...

My body rejected Japanese air last year. Maybe because they burn raw garbage (including all the plastics they don't recycle) in the city limits.

Got really bad asthma in the fall-- first time in my life too!

You doing okay?

5:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home