Monday, October 27, 2008

Lost is in my head

I am at the part of Lost where Jack and others have been captured and we find out that "the others" are just being dick bags because the leader needs spinal surgery..... I don`t know if it is just another twist but it seems to me that all this hostility could have been avoided if "the Others" just asked for help from the start instead of trying the ol` kidnap and terrify as many people as possible approach, Or the KTMPPA as they say in the industry. Anyway. Its just an observation anyway. I`m not telling strange island dwellers how to live their lives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris WJ Charlton said...

DUH, the leader is INSANE.

What, do you think the Jonestown massacre could have been easily solved?

"Hey yeah, Jim? Marc Davis here. Just an idea- don't drink the koolaid, and shoot all your people. Why not just talk it out?"

9:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home