Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I hate women

I`m watching LOST finally, and its really good. Only two problems. The first is that Claire`s head has not been ripped from her body yet. Honestly. That has become my main wish for this show. I want that Aussie bitch to die already. I have never seen a character in a show whine or feel sorry for themself more. I don`t know if it is the writers fault or just how she decided to play the character, but GODDAMN. That couldn`t have been intentional. She just doesnt shut up! And its not just complaining, its HYSTERICAL complaining complete with irrational screaming and over-acting. My second problem is Shannon. I know her character is supposed to be spoiled, but again.... GODDAMN. WE GET IT... YOU WANT SOMEONE TO BELIEVE IN YOU! Jesus. I have a feeling the writing staff is mostly men, because they seem to have written most of the women as blubbering vagina`s. And the ones that aren`t are somehow more aggressive and macho than all the men on the show who clearly spend at least 2 hours at the gym all day. Unless Sawyer just has a glass jaw, he shouldn`t get beat down by any 120 lb. woman.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I have to agree that the women in that show could not possibly have been more annoying... just wait until you get to season 4, it all goes downhill from there... well actually I think that everything after season 2 was pretty shit, except for a few episodes in season 3, but 4 pretty much blew...

10:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home