Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I got CRAZY informed

So my flights and hotel are all booked. Sorry for the tease Jordan, but we will still get together and I promise to spend money on you. I get to stay in a swanky hotel as a bonus, the brand new Shinigawa Prince Hotel . I don`t know what to do first. Enjoy the pool and sauna, or the aquarium. The upside is, I should get to the hotel by 5pm, so I have all night to have fun. My flight doesn`t leave until 5pm the next day. For those who need to know, I will be landing in Toronto at 3:30 pm on Sunday, August 9th.

Here are some recent pics. This is how I reward some of the more awesome kids at school.... I give them pictures of ME!!! I would upload pictures I took today with said awesome kids, but its illegal.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

How long are you home for? Forever? I hope so!

9:24 p.m.  
Blogger Chris WJ Charlton said...

oh man

you are so cool taking those by yourself!

4:34 p.m.  
Blogger Chris WJ Charlton said...

the purikura I mean

But sexy pecs delts quads sextuplets

4:35 p.m.  
Blogger Gorrozolla said...

Haha. Thats what my students say too. "why are you by yourself?" until I tell them that I did it specifically to give to them, so they would always have something to remember me by after I am gone..... plus I dont have friends.

9:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home